- This event has passed.
Buying in times of uncertainty
March 20, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
On Friday the 20th of March we will be holding a round table discussion titled ‘Buying in times of uncertainty’ for which we will invite 5-8 buyers from different types of retail organisations to talk about how the current situation, as well as other factors of uncertainty, will impact buying strategies. The objective is to share thoughts and ideas in an atmosphere of pre-competitive collaboration.
We will be addressing topics such as:
– What changes do we expect in consumer behaviour and demand?
– How much should we adapt our projections in light of these changes?
– What sustainable solutions can we think of for the stock that we have already bought and will possibly not be sold?
– Does this crisis bring about a need – or opportunity – to source more locally again?
– … and any other questions that are on your mind as buyer.
As they say, ‘we are all in this together’. Let’s leverage each other’s experience and expertise to all come out smarter, and continue on our path towards a more sustainable fashion retail industry.
The roundtable will be held on Friday the 20th of March at 13:00, via Zoom.
Join the conversation
This event is free, invite only. If you are interested in participating, please register on the events page, here. After reviewing your application we will send you details to join this online event.
- March 20, 2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Event Tags:
- behaviour, Buying, collaboration, consumer, demand, discussion, organisations, pre-competitive, retail, round table, uncertainty
- GOOD BRAND GURU
- View Organizer Website