- This event has passed.
October 31, 2019 - November 3, 2019
SUSTAINABLE DESIGN IN WINTERTHUR
FAIR & YOUNG DESIGN
- October 31 – November 3, 2019 CASINOTHEATER + GEWERBEMUSEUM Winterthur
- Thursday 31. October 2019 / 17.00 – 21.00
- Friday 1st November 2019 / 10.00 – 20.00
- Saturday 2nd November 2019 / 10.00 – 20.00
- Sunday 3rd November 2019 / 10.00 – 17.00
We believe in the Swiss creative scene, we want to support them and make them known to a broad public. We believe that conscious, sustainable consumer behavior will become more prevalent. And we believe in the trade fair location in Winterthur.
That was the credo that led to the first Designgut 2010.Since then, it has established itself as a fixture in the Swiss design scene and has grown slowly but sustainably.This is because sustainability is a matter of course for young Swiss design labels and because the topics of local production and the careful use of resources today are more topical than ever.
We are convinced that this combination of design and sustainability will become even more important for consumers in the future. We also see a lot of potential in the venue Winterthur and want to move even more in the coming years in this active cultural city.
Tickets are available at the Casinotheater
- Entrance fee: CHF 18.-
- DESIGNGUT passport: CHF 25.- (4 days)
- AHV and students: CHF 13.-
- Children and adolescents up to 16 years: free
- YOUNG DESIGNERS: free