- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Close The Fashion loop – Introduction to the Circular Economy for Fashion/Retail
April 14, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmCHF39
Understand what the Circular Economy is, why it matters, and how you can prepare your business to be a part of this new economic model.
During this 30-minute webinar, we will explain the basics of what the Circular Economy is, how it works and how it is more beneficial to the environment. Through a few case study examples in different categories, you will quickly be able to understand how ‘circular thinking’ can help you look at your products, services and business models in a different way.
During the webinar, we will also talk about how Circular business models can increase brand loyalty, bolster relationships with partners and open new revenue streams, while reducing waste.
The 30-minute webinar is tailored for:
- Entrepreneurs in fashion and retail, who would like to have a quick introduction to the Circular Economy and what it could mean for their business
- Designers or brand managers looking for ways to innovate their brand proposition
- Buyers seeking new opportunities to buy better
- Independent consultants seeking to widen their knowledge of circularity in fashion
The webinar will take place with a minimum of 5 participants.
The 30-minute webinar can be followed independently or as an introduction to our signature workshop Go Circular!
- Date: 14 Apr 2020
- Time: 14:00 – 14:45
- Location: Online
- Fee: CHF 39 (Members free)
- Topic: Circular Economy
- Organized by: Good Brand Gur